Wednesday, June 3, 2009

NEW STUDIO!!






Hello!! It's been TOO long!!
There's so much that's been going on and a lot of pics to post, but for now I'll start with pics from my new studio, YAY!!
It definitely hasn't been easy, but I'm finally settled in and LOVING it!! It's in Long Island City (Queens) and convenient to all five boroughs by practically all trains and to Long Island via LIE.  
I'm now in a great community with soooo many talented artists.  It's a great environment to be a part of and extremely inspiring for me.  
My address new address is:

Long Island City Art Center
44-02 23rd Street #302
Long Island City, NY 11101

(just in case anyone wants to visit.....but I'm BY APPOINTMENT ONLY for now....)
My good friend Oliver Rios did the art on the wall, which I LOVE!  Thank you Oliver!
More to come soon....a lot of catching up to do!!

2 comments:

Photography In Style said...

Wow, the studio looks great...

I am so sorry that I couldn't come to the grand opening...

congratulation again......


John D

aga images said...

Carmen, Nice meeting you yesterday! LOVE the new studio! Pure awesomeness!!! :)aga